How to set up WP-Lister for Amazon
Step 1: Add your Amazon seller account
After you have uploaded and activated WP-Lister, visit Amazon » Settings and follow these steps to connect your Amazon account:
- Click on Sign in with Amazon and sign into your account.
- Select I want to access my own Amazon seller account with MWS.
- Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement.
- Copy the generated Merchant ID, Marketplace ID, AWS Access Key ID, and Secret Key and paste it in the corresponding fields below.
- Click Add new account to add the new account to WP-Lister.
If your seller account is eligible to sell in multiple markets, you can add one account for each marketplace.
Step 2: Check the plugin settings
Visit Amazon » Settings » General Settings and set up the general plugin settings based on your needs as shown in the image below:
To learn more about what each option does, please hover over the little question mark and a tooltip with a more detailed explanation will appear.
Step 3: Select your product categories
Visit Amazon » Settings » Categories and select the categories you want to use to list new products. Keep in mind that some categories may need approval from Amazon, so please make sure you are eligible to selling in the categories you choose.
You can check which categories require special approval from Amazon using the links below:
- amazon.com: http://services.amazon.com/services/soa-approval-category.htm#approvalCategories
- amazon.co.uk: http://services.amazon.co.uk/services/sell-online/how-it-works.html (click “View eligible categories”)
- amazon.de: http://services.amazon.de/programme/online-verkaufen/so-funktionierts.html (click “Verfügbare Kategorien aufrufen)