How to send a log record to Support
I’m getting some error while trying to list or to verify an item. What should I do?
WP-Lister can log all communication with eBay to the database. These log records can be sent to our support staff with only a few clicks.
To enable the logging feature, you have to follow these steps:
- visit WP-Lister -> Settings -> Developer
- change “Log to database” to “Yes”
- click “Save Settings”
- now, you’ll see a new WP-Lister subpage called “Log” – and WP-Lister will log all communication with eBay
- repeat the verify action that produces the error now…
- visit “Log” – you should see the new log entry
- open this log entry by clicking on the request name (“VerifyAddItem” in this case)
- click “send to support” in the top right of the just opened window
Steps 1-4 have do be done only once to activate logging. After that, it’s quite simple.